- MOBILIZE: US$ 7 Bn investment in clean energy
- ENABLE : Improved governance and bankability of clean energy projects
- PILOT: New and innovative business models, sustainable procurement frameworks
- DISSEMINATE : Knowledge and information on climate finance tools and instruments
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA)
- NTPC-REL, World Bank, India
- Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd (IIFCL)
- Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI)
- Niti Aayog
- Caspian Impact Investments
SAREP is identifying and encouraging novel financing instruments that help in optimum utilization of existing capital sources and expansion of the investor pool to spur growth of clean energy.
SAREP is providing technical support to ensure that investments in clean energy (energy storage, green hydrogen), energy efficiency, transmission, and distribution are enhanced through PPPs
India aims to replace 250 million conventional meters with prepaid smart meters by 2025. SAREP will engage with development finance institutions to explore dedicated lines of credit on concessional terms for smart meters.
SAREP interventions focus on encouraging adoption of leading practices worldwide in the area of best-value procurement, and review existing competitive-bidding frameworks in South Asia.